Kevin Frank is a partner in the firm’s State and Local Government Law and Litigation practice groups. Kevin represents local governments in a wide variety of areas, including zoning, labor and employment, public housing, eminent domain, and construction. Kevin’s practice also involves a significant amount of civil litigation, including employment, business disputes, contracts, and real estate.
Kevin has been recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers and is a frequent presenter on the issue of eminent domain law in Ohio. He serves as President of the Local Government Committee for the Cincinnati Bar Association, and is a member of the Potter Stewart American Inns of Court. Kevin is also very involved in the community. He is a Trustee and Past President of the Ault Park Advisory Council (www.aultparkac.org). Kevin was selected for inclusion in the 2005 and 2007 Super Lawyers® Ohio Rising Star lists.
Kevin lives in Mt. Lookout with his wife, Libby, and their two children. A native of California, Kevin enjoys fly fishing and remains an avid fan of the San Francisco Giants and 49ers.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2015 Lawyers' Club of Cincinnati, "Local Government 101: What You Need to Know When Dealing With Public Agencies"
- 2014 National Business Institute, "Eminent Domain from Start to Finish"
- 2014 National Business Institute, "Practical Guide to Zoning and Land Use"
- 2013 National Business Insisute, "Advanced Eminent Domain and Valuation: Real World Litigation Strategies"
- 2011 NALS Education Conference, “You Can’t Take My Property: Property Taking Through Eminent Domain in Ohio”
- 2010 National Business Institute, “Property Taking Through Eminent Domain in Ohio”