The Family Law practice group at Wood & Lamping represents clients in all aspects of domestic relations law – including divorce and dissolution, child and spousal support, custody and visitation, domestic violence, and post-decree matters. Our experienced attorneys and paralegals are committed to providing clients with pragmatic advice and zealous legal representation tailored to the unique needs of each family.
Our Family Law attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. We draw upon the resources and experience of a full-service law firm in resolving complex issues ranging from foreclosure and bankruptcy to the division of business interests and stock options.
Examples of our service offerings:
- Prenuptial agreements
- Negotiation of separation agreements and shared parenting plans
- Child custody and visitation
- Child and spousal support
- Property division, including business interests and real estate
- Domestic violence and civil protective orders
- Juvenile practice, including custody, dependency, and abuse
- Estate planning advice
- Post-decree matters, including change of custody, modification of support, and contempt.
- Adoption and guardianship